Dare to Dream and Defy the Odds
Welcome to 2014….
This piece is for you…..totally endorsed by me….
have an awesome 2014 as you daily keep walking the pathway of Champions
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
Setbacks and challenges may be rough, but they also provide tons of lessons and growth opportunities.
Previously, I was…
- told I had broken English in the way I speak
- rejected for several job promotions
- told I cannot sing for a group
- told I cannot write professional business email
- judged for a failed relationship with my first girlfriend
- made to believe I’m not called to be what I wanted to become
- alone rejoicing over a personally triumphant feat
- betrayed and backstabbed by a former close friend
- ignored, insulted and stereotyped by peers and superiors
- left hanging in midair so many awful times
View original post 362 more words