December…make it count
Great morning dear Champions,
Its certainly the best month of every year..DECEMBER.. the month I tag “the month of Champions” . Now asides from it being a month of celebrations and excitement, it is for me a pivotal month of preparation for the next year based on reflection of the past 11 months gone by. December is the month where you reconfigure and re-calibrate the settings for your next 12 months.
truth be said, its a month of preparation..a month of work….you cant afford to go into 2015 waiting to be prepared.most certainly not…..so here are a few things I would love for you to do everyday of this awesome month of December..
1. cast your mind back….
- the bible say count your blessings, name them one by one and it will amaze you what the Lord has done…hmmm Awesome! you need to reflect over the past year and sincerely identify your positives and your negatives. learn your lessons. I am a firm believer that you need to have a look at yesterday ,to be suitably positioned for tomorrow. there is something in your time past that is the key to unlocking your tomorrow..‘Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.’, David Levithan: ….cast your mind back.
2. see your way forward
- God sees the end from the beginning….you are made in the image of God, so please be Godlike…(considering that ye are gods) you must have a vision for the future. do you see your next year ending well?? do you see yourself triumphing over life’s battles in 2015? do you see yourself making greater impact in your generation????? see your way forward!!!
3. step into your future today
- stepping in to your future means that you are moving towards a desirable target hence you have the responsibility to ensure that everything you do takes closer to that target. you cant afford to be distracted and let things take you off track….so watch your associations, watch your relationships, watch what you are doing today…..thats how you step into the future today…preparation!!!!!!!!
4. give God the praise.…
- need I expantiate on this?????? come on..give your God some praise right now!!!!!!
make your December count….
and lest I forget…….here is wishing some special Champions happy birthday in this month……my pastor and spiritual father, Revd GoodHeart Ekwueme, my brother in law, femi Odegbo-Olukoya,my friend and brother, Jimi Tewe, Obot Usoro Antia, Omoh Gbemre, Deji O’ Deji...amongst several others……certainly not forgetting my humble self……….my prayer is we always would triumph in our daily and life endeavours. we are CHAMPIONS
Keep walking the Pathway of Champions